Sunday, September 30, 2012

Seafood Paella

One of the Spanish dish that i like is definitely going to be Seafood Paella. See, I dont have that paella pan so I had mine cook in rice cooker. So my spanish rice dont have that burn part.. Somehow I prefer it that way. I don't know why but as long it is good, I don't care. I hope you will enjoy the recipe too.


Ingredients
2.5 cup of Seafood Medley or as much as you like (i bought a pack from Winco. It pretty much have scallops, crabmeat, shrimps squid, mussels and octopus)
2 packet of Goya Sazon Con Azafron
1 tbsp Goya Recaito Cilantro
1 tbsp Goya Sofrito Tomato
4 cloves of garlic (minced)
3 cups of rice (washed)
4 cups of water
Approximately 2 tbsp of Adobo

Methods
  1. In a pot, cook seafood in that 4 cups of water.
  2. Once the seafood is cooked, remove seafood from the water. Keep the broth. You need the broth to cook the rice.
  3. In the rice cooker, add in the washed rice, seafood and the rest of the ingredients.
  4. Slowly add in the broth bit by bit until you have enough broth to cook the rice. You may add in more water if the broth is not enough.
  5. Stir well and cook the rice like how you normally you cook rice.
  6. Once it is cook, let it steep for 10 mins.
  7. Ready to serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...