Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Stir Fry Ginger Scallion Clams

I really love seafood. When the Korean Store nearby my house was having a sales, I bought a pack of clams for only $1.99, So with some other simple ingredients that I already have at home, I make my favourite dish over the weekend.  It is super simple and delicious too. I hope you will enjoy it.


Ingredients
2 Stalk of Scallions (cut into 2 inch length)
1 inch of ginger (thinly slice into strips)
3 cloves of garlic (minced)
16 oz of manila clams
1 tbsp of soybean paste
1 tbsp of Shao Xing wine
2 tbps of oil
4 tbsp of water
Salt and Sugar for taste

Methods

  1. Heat up wok with 2 tbsp of oil.
  2. Once the wok is hot, add in garlic and ginger and stir fry until aromatic.
  3. Add in soybean paste and stir fry for another 30 seconds
  4. Add in Clams and stir fry for another 3 to 5 minutes.
  5. Add in Shao Xing wine and water. Add salt and sugar for taste if needed to.
  6. Finally add in scallions and give it a quick stir.
  7. Ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...