Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Seafood Tomatoes Capellini (Angel Hair)

Since I started working, I don't have much time to cook  decent meals at home. Most nights, I'll be home late and too tired to cook. So over the weekend, I make a simple and delicious dish for my husband and I. I absolutely love Capellini. I think I prefer Capellini more than Spagetti. This recipe is easy and I think its healthier too. I hope you will enjoy it!


Ingredients
1/2 lbs Capellini (Angel Hair)
2 lbs of tomatoes (cut into chunks)
16 medium size shrimps (peeled and deveined)
3/4 cup of clams (shelled)
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp of minced garlic
1/2 cup of water
1 tbsp chicken stock
1 tsp of dried parsley
1/2 tsp of dried basil
Pepper and sugar for taste

Method
  1. Cook pasta based on the instruction on the package.
  2. Next, heat up olive oil in a clean skillet.
  3. Add in minced garlic and stir fry for about 30 seconds. Add in shrimps and continue to stir fry until shrimps is 80% cooked. 
  4. Then add in the clams and continue to cook for another 2 minutes.
  5. Remove the seafood and set aside.
  6. On the same skillet, add in tomatoes, water and chicken stock. Let it cook until tomatoes are soft and let it simmer in a medium heat for 10 mins. Add in more water if you needed more. 
  7. Add in the cooked seafood, parsley and basil and stir for another 2 mins.
  8. Add in pepper and sugar for taste.
  9. Lastly, serve pasta with the sauce on a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...