Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vegetarian Curry (Tean's Gourmet)

I was craving for vegetarian curry for the longest time. I never know how to make the curry paste. Lucky for me, I found Tean's Gourmet Vegetarian Curry paste at my local Asian Market here. So, I simply grabbed a pack of it and make a big pot to satisfy my cravings.


Ingredients
1 pack of Tean's Gourmet Vegetarian Curry paste
4 cloves of chopped garlic.
1 tbsp of oil
2 cup of water
200ml of coconut milk
2 cup of cabbage
1 cup of napa cabbage
A bunch of long beans cut into 2 in long
About 15 pieces of Fried Tofu (cut into half)
1 carrots cut into small pieces
Other vegetables of your choice
Salt and sugar for taste

Methods
  1. Heat up oil in a wok. Stir fry garlic for a minute or two.  Add in Tean's Gourmet Vegetarian Curry paste and Stir fry for another minute or two.
  2. Add in water and all the vegetables and let it simmer in a medium to high heat for 15 minutes.
  3. Add in coconut milk. 
  4. Lastly, salt and sugar for taste
  5. Ready to serve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...